Chapter Six is dependant on the amazing donations we receive from our incredible donors and you can be one of them! We have five shops around Manchester where staff will be more than happy to receive your goods. From here they will then be sorted, and either sold in store, online here with us, or if unsaleable they will be recycled wherever possible.
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 many of our recycling options have been forced to cease operations, meaning we can no longer accept certain donations. We ask that all items be in a good, saleable condition.
Items we accept
- Good quality or new-with-tags (NWT) men’s, women’s and children’s clothing in all sizes
- Good quality or new-with-tags (NWT) shoes, bags and accessories
- Good quality or new-with-tags (NWT) homeware, books and media
Items we do not accept
- Items showing heavy signs of wear or damage. This includes items that are stained, ripped, faded, shrunken, stretched, altered or have holes or missing parts.
- Used nightwear and underwear
- Large electrical items
- Counterfeit or illegal items
- Safety gear (helmets, child car seats etc.)
- Real fur and shells
- Items which are used for or depict hunting, fishing or any other practise which is not in line with RSPCA policy
Please note that donations of unsaleable or none accepted items leads to a cost to the charity.
Find your local stores below to donate items:
565 Wilbraham Road
74 Gloucester Road
19 Barlow Moor Road
466 Wilmslow Road
15 Oak Street
Can’t find your local store?
Unfortunately, we can’t currently accept postal donations, but there are more ways to help!
Make a cash donation using the link below, or just shop with us online! And if you somehow can’t find something that tickles your fancy with us online, even keeping up with us on social media has such a positive effect. Even the smallest of actions can have a big effect, and however it is that you help us, we thank you!